If you are passionate about making a big impact in the health and wellness of others and doing it in a way that brings abundance and financial stability into your business, keep reading…
What we are going to teach is is not in a textbook or taught in a college course. As media dietitians with over 10 years of experience working in the media space, we have figured out the strategy to build a lucrative career simply through trial and error.
We know you will be successful as a media dietitian, but we can get you there faster. Let us show you the way so you don’t make the same mistakes we’ve made and instead grow and thrive financially as you share your knowledge as an expert with influence.
The Making Money with Media training series is perfect for you if you are ready to jump head first into the role of a media dietitian. We will teach you how to pitch yourself to producers and brands, build a social media presence so you are known for your area of expertise, host live TV segments that build recurring opportunities with local stations, and so much more.
After this training, you will:
- Have a clear and focused mindset for growth and impact as a media dietitian
- Understand different ways you can work with brands, how to set your rates, and know what branded content creation entails
- Have a plan to grow your followers and increase engagement on social media so you stand out from the crowd
- Know how to write and irresistible pitch to both TV outlets and paying brands
- Grow your network so lucrative opportunities come your way instead of chasing them yourself
- Know how to overdeliver for a brand so they keep coming back to you with more paying gigs
What’s Included in this 6-part, self-paced video training series:
- Establishing a Media Mindset
- How to Work with Brands
- Build Your Brand on Social Media
- Crafting the Perfect Pitch
- How to Build Your Network and Land the Gig
- Expert Execution - Sharing Brand Messaging on Video
- Media Mindset Workbook
- Gear Up to be a Media Dietitian - Equipment Guide
- Social Content Calendar Checklist
- Perfecting the Pitch
- Camera Confidence - What to Say on Video
- BONUS: You will also get access to the Curating Credibility training where we cover what you need to do BEFORE working with the media so you stand out from the crowd. Resources for this course include Social Media Cleanup Checklist, How to Handle HARO Guide, and a Media Kit template you can edit for yourself.