Back to School with ALDIAug 02, 2023
With the start of the school year, eating healthy, prepping easy meals and having ready-to-go snacks has never been more important. With help from ALDI, you can have fun using healthy and affordable ingredients in unique ways each day of the week. Plus, they offer so much variety including fresh produce that’s delivered to stores daily, fresh meats and seafood, on-the-go snacks and organic, non-GMO and gluten-free options all at the very best prices.
I’m sharing my favorite make-ahead breakfast recipe, a healthy and easy lunch option for you and your kids, and a quick dinner that can be customized so everyone in your family is happy with one meal.
Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos
- Simply Nature Organic eggs, scrambled
- Pueblo Lindo Flour Tortillas
- Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Breakfast Best Sausage Links, cooked according to directions
- Bell peppers, diced
- Simple Nature Organic Thick and Chunky Salsa
Directions: Add olive oil to a saute pan and cook peppers until tender. Chop cooked sausage into small pieces. Lay out a tortilla and layer with scrambled eggs, sausage, peppers, and cheese. Wrap up in tortilla and serve. To freeze, wrap in foil and store in a plastic bag in the freezer for up to 2 months. When ready to serve, remove from foil and microwave for 2 minutes. If desiring a crisp tortilla, brown for 30 seconds per side on a hot pan. Serve with a side of salsa and fresh fruit.
- Pueblo Lindo Flour Tortillas (Or liveGfree Gluten-Free Spinach Wraps)
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- Simply Nature Organic Oven Roasted Turkey
- Bell peppers, diced
- Red onion, diced
- Cucumbers, diced
Directions: Lay out the tortilla. Spread cream cheese on the tortilla in an even layer. Top with sliced turkey deli meat, bell peppers, onion, and cucumbers. Roll up into a burrito, then use a serrated knife to cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Simply Nature Organic Caesar Dressing
- Simply Nature Chickpea Pasta, cooked
- Chicken Nuggets, cooked according to package directions (Try liveGfree Gluten-Free Chicken Bites)
- Italian seasoning
- Emporium Selection Shredded parmesan cheese
Directions: In a large bowl, add lettuce, pasta noodles, and chicken. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and drizzle with Caesar dressing. Mix well. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Ways to customize:
- Set aside some cooked pasta and top with Simply Nature Marinara Sauce and serve the salad on the side for kids.
- For a plant-based option, swap out chicken for canned chickpeas.
- Add a little spice with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
To find the closest ALDI location to you, visit ALDI.us.
This is a sponsored post created in collaboration with ALDI.
Don't miss a beat!
Stay up to date on the latest information.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.